background image

Friday, August 12, 2011

Do it right! Take 2!

Today I reviewed the edits that I described in the last post. The bad news is that I didn't like the way it turned out at all. The good news is that today I filmed and edited in replacement footage (Again. If you're counting, that's the second re-shoot/re-edit for this particular [very short] scene), and I actually liked the way it turned out. In fact, I was very excited to get this part polished up, because I never considered it properly finished in the first place. I just kinda pushed it to the side and told myself I would finish it up later. I guess I've done that now.

I continue to amaze myself with the amount of crap that I can write about making this film, even though it continues to be unreleased. But I guess I explained that in the last post, didn't I? I'm not just trying to finish the film, I'm trying to make the film something I will be proud of. Nevertheless, the fact that it is taking so long does weigh heavily on my mind.

No comments:

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai