background image

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

3/4 of the way there

So today I managed to get the Mesh, and all 64 bones (that's right, I said 64) of the Armature to import correctly into RCT3. But there is a catch. The importer will only accept the armature if I delete all of the vertex groups that correspond to all of my tedious weight painting. So, the model imports, but it is not properly deformed even though the armature is imported with it. The suspicions that I had a few posts ago have now been pretty much completely confirmed; it's the vertex groups. Now I just need to figure out what the heck is wrong with them.

2 comments:

CZsWorld said...

This is all essentially one shot?

HardCore said...

Nope. It's a character model that I am trying to import. He will be in tons of shots.

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai