background image

Monday, August 10, 2009

Update on the new video

Well I managed to film a few shots today, not as many as I was planning, but overall I am pleased with the progress I have been making lately. Here is a screen shot from part of my filming:


Don't worry, the volcano is only a very small part (this isn't a rip-off of "ERUPTION!" hehe), not really significant at all. In fact, that is why I chose to show it, because I didn't want to show a shot with any main characters or plot details in them.

I guess you could say that I am a good deal through filming it, seeing as how I have recorded approximately 100 videos so far. That doesn't mean that I have finished 100 shots. A lot of the shots have many takes, and some videos got recorded because I used Ctrl+Shift+F11 to slow things down to get timing right.

Anyway, I hope this update is exciting to someone.

No comments:

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai