background image

Thursday, August 27, 2009

New update

Unfortunately, a few days ago filming on my entry for the LG machinima contest came to a screeching halt. Not because my computer crashed or anything, but I suppose you could say that I hit a "creative roadblock."

So, instead of continue filming at my new abysmally slow pace, I have been working a little bit on the music for the film, which has not gone too badly.

The worst part about this slow-down is that it's forced me to realise that, if I make it at all, it will be an extremely tight squeeze for the October 3rd deadline. Especially because I am going on a vacation/field trip for almost a week in the middle of September. I feel like total crap about this.... It seems like I always miss deadlines.

No comments:

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai