background image

Saturday, November 8, 2008

A cool test video by LordG1gabyt3

I was pretty surprised this morning, when I saw that LordG1gabyt3 (aka jabamklug on youtube) had completed and uploaded a visual effects test that he had been working on Friday night. He used a greenscreen, along with custom scenery of an airplane (from a top gun CS package, I believe) and achieved a really cool effect. See what I mean below.




I was chatting with him over Xfire when he made this last night, and made a few suggestions, which must be why he put me in the credits (that was very flattering, thank you LordG1gabyt3).

In other news, I stumbled across a really wierd (but cool) glitch in the FCR editor on Friday, I'll try and get something up, either a video or screenshots, to let you see what it was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

of course i put you in the credits. you gave me some ideas on how to pull off the shot. Gotta put credit where credit is due!

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai