background image

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A regular update

Today there is no review of an awesome game, nor rant about the random things flying around in my head. Today there is only this: that I tried to make music, and failed.

Of course, I will immediately be trying again. Or you could say that I am continuously trying, and so far I have not come up with anything. But I will come up with something eventually. There is, after all, a finite number of crummy melodies that one can make (for a given time interval). Eventually I WILL run out of them. And then all that will be left are awesome melodies.

2 comments:

CZsWorld said...

What are you using?

HardCore said...

Mixcraft's virtual instruments.

I've already gotten some good stuff, but the last time that I worked on music for this film was more than a year ago, so I'm just a little rusty.

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai