background image

Friday, June 4, 2010

New video soon

I am getting close to having my Blender animation done. However, I am afraid of what it will be like if I upload it. I am still concerned about all of the fans of my RCT3 videos... Since those are the people who are subscribed to me, should I even upload my animation? I mean, it's audience will not appreciate it, so why bother even putting it out there? In any case, all comments pertaining to Mechanics Vs. Aliens, or complaining in general about the lack of RCT3 videos, will be immediately removed. If you would just watch with an open mind you might like what you see.

I would appreciate people letting me know that they understand. If you are a YouTube user who does not regularly comment here, I'd appreciate it if you would comment here-just once-to let me know that you pay attention to my blog AND my YouTube channel. Perhaps I should start making announcements on YouTube as well, so people know what is going on.

2 comments:

CZsWorld said...

I would like to see the Blender animation. You can't be afraid to try new things. I know when I uploaded Connivance and Project: Rolling, at first they we're some of the most neglected videos to come out on my channel, but over time they became more accepted, and now my subscribers aren't surprised to see me go outside of RCT3 to deliver a great video every now and then.

L0rdG1gabyt3 said...

I like your Blender animations! The running man was awesome! UP-Load, UP-Load, UP-Load!!

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai