background image

Friday, June 18, 2010

Last post for a while

Well, I am leaving in a few days and I won't be back for a long time. This will be my last post until I get back. I haven't been doing any real work, just been kinda messing around. I have enjoyed all of the positive comments that you guys have given Radical Racer's Run. Leave plenty more for me, ok? So yeah, not much new except.... bye!


OH YEAH! I almost forgot. Toy Story 3 is totally freaking awesome, so go see it. Like, now. Go to a movie theater. NOW. Steal someone's car if you have to. Just kidding.


But not really.

1 comment:

CZsWorld said...

I was at the midnight release last night, one of the best experiences of my life, everyone was my age and there were people dressed up and going crazy... it was insane!

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai