background image

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lots of Stuff

Lots of stuff is going on in my life right now, including preparing to go to college-hopefully to study film and animation. In order to apply to many film schools, I need a portfolio. So, I am currently producing an animation to go in this portfolio. It's not taking long to make, so I'll be back to The Battle for Axis Mundi soon. I am also including clips from Axis Mundi in the portfolio, so I am kinda working on a billion things at once.

If anyone out there has a problem with all of these other projects - specifically, fans of Mechanics Vs. Aliens - then please: I am sick and tired of people whining about it. I can't stand all of the "where's MVA ep. 6?!11?!" comments. If you are truly a fan of the series, could you have a little patience, and just be happy that I have said that I am going to make more? If you can't do that, then please just don't say anything. Thank you.

And now for the few people out there who care about more than just Mechanics Vs. Aliens, here are some screen shots from my animation:

As you can probably tell, it is about a car racing.

That's all for now.

3 comments:

CZsWorld said...

Thats cool, where are you thinking about going to film school?

L0rdG1gabyt3 said...

Looks pretty cool! was that made with Blender?

OH, and


Where is MvA6?!?!?! That is all I care about!!! ;)

HardCore said...

CZ: SCAD (Savanna College of Art and Design) is my first choice, but I am also applying to Asbury University, MICA, and others.

LG:Yes, it was made with Blender.

Thanks for your comments, guys!

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai