background image

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Little by little

I managed to do one line of voice work for Axis Mundi today. I also was figuring out how I wanted the edit to go. It wasn't very much progress, but at least I got to work a little bit on it.

Also, I have recently discovered some really great tutorials for FL studio (the ones that are made by NFX of www.warbeats.com), that do a great job of explaining the basic elements of music. Since Mixcraft is a DAW just like FL Studio, I have been able to apply the principles from the NFX tutorials to my own music in Mixcraft. I wish that I had found his tutorials earlier, because they have helped me get much more natural sounding music. The result of this is that I have been able to make a really nice sounding song for my Mom, for Mother's day. I guess it's a good thing that she doesn't read my blog, hehe.

No comments:

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai