background image

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Finished the Demo Reel

Hhhhmmm.... I think that I MIGHT be getting just a little bit tired. I stayed up all last night working on my demo reel. Still haven't gotten any rest, though, because I sent the reel in an e-mail to an marketing firm where I would like to intern this summer. Then they replied back (with positive comments about my lighting, I might add!) and so then I replied back again, and... ugh. It's been a long day. Anyways, enough chit chat! Check out my first ever demo reel:


So yeah. Cool ain't it? Yes, I broke down and used someone else's music. It just wasn't worth making my own for this. I think it is funny how both of my December renders are in the front of the reel. You are supposed to put your best work first, and I just felt like the December renders are the most eye catching. I left out animations from The Battle for Axis Mundi, because I don't want to release footage from that until I release the entire film. Hopefully I'll really make progress on that front soon.

No comments:

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai