background image

Monday, March 5, 2012

Demo Reel

So, I've been fairly productive today, but it has not been animating Axis Mundi. I've decided that I'm going to need a demo reel of the best video work I can muster. I need a demo reel for two reasons. One is because I am going to try to get a digital media job for the summer. The other reason is a similar opportunity. Technically it conflicts with the aforementioned job that I'm looking to do. It's an animation internship at a company where I might want to work someday. It could be a bit of a long-shot, but I'm still going to apply and so I'll need a demo reel for that. So that's what I've been doing today. Getting together some of my past creations and putting some extra shine on them to stick them in my demo reel. Mainly I've been working on getting a pristine 360 degree rendered animation of the Pagani Zonda model that I made... more than a year ago? Hard to believe that it has been that long. Anyways, yeah. That's what I've been doing.

No comments:

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai