background image

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Patches and Patchworking

Today's title is actually a little inspired compared to the usual, because I spent my afternoon texturing today. UV maps are kinda like patchwork, and I just so happen to be working on a UV map. Unfortunately, progress divided by time is definitely less than one today. I still haven't finished the arms. Once I get some noticeable progress, I might post an updated screenshot. Until then, rest assured that you're not missing much. Just look at the last picture I posted.

The "Patches" portion of today's post deals with Call of Duty: Black Ops. It's been a week since I bought COD 7 for the PC, and I still have not played through more than 10 minutes of the campaign. It's just no fun with the slide-show framerate. I hope that Treyarch will release a patch that ACTUALLY WORKS.

Soon.

Please.

Thank you.

No comments:

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai