background image

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Yay!

Today has been a lot better than the past few days; I actually feel like I have been making progress. I recorded a few shots and then spent a while editing them. These greenscreens can be tricky. Here's a sample of some of the compositing that I did today:

Step 1: The greenscreen
Step 2: The original video
Step 3: First overlay attempt
Step 4: Greenscreen artifiacts are removed by changing the white balance of the overlay
Step 5: Change lighting to match greenscreened image, add Depth of Field effect, render video.
Step 6: Restore rendered result to original lighting
So there you go, that's your update for April 1st. And it's no April fool's joke (or is it?).

3 comments:

L0rdG1gabyt3 said...

What are you using for your greenscreen?

HardCore said...

I am using the CS set called: "CSF White Set." There is a link for it in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5xKBwDTMz8

Although, for some of the scenes I also used the laser screens from Klinn's framework set.

L0rdG1gabyt3 said...

The laser screens are the ones I used for the air assault video. I will have to get that set you linked to.... Thanks!

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai