background image

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sniff....

Recently I have had a cold, and today is my first day being healthy enough to work again. I have been able to make some music, although I don't think it is all that great, so I will probably will not use it. I don't know why, but this project is going extremely slow. It is really starting to get on my nerves, because at the rate that I am going, it will take a miracle for me to finish.

Oh, and to follow up the post about the Atari forums: they aren't closed, they are just re-organised. Now all of the old threads are archives, and there is a new forum that looks almost exactly like the other one. I have decided to post an Axis Mundi discussion thread there. It is a good thing that I didn't do so before everything changed, or else I would have had to start it all over again!

No comments:

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai