background image

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Better Progress

Yesterday I felt like I did a good job of getting stuff done. Technically I only recorded one shot, but it was a hard shot (like most of the action shots), and I also added a ton of sound effects to the action sequence. Before that it was pretty silent. I also solved my opening text troubles. Now the very beginning of the film is much more awesome.

The Axis Mundi discussion thread at Atari Forums has been pretty successful. I decided to post an update there today. In it I mentioned that I was 3 Minutes and 33 second of the way through the film. Of course, I still haven't made music for all of the 3:33, and I need to do some tweaking to make the story more understandable, but it is getting closer to being 100% polished.

No comments:

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai