background image

Monday, September 19, 2011

Yo dawg, I heard you like image processing.


So we put image processing in your image processing so you can image process while you image process.

That's basically the gist of Adobe Premiere, which is now my favorite NLE, bar none. I would say it was worth the $350 that I shelled out for it. I can now do the same video effects that I had to use multiple programs for (Ulead and Blender), in one video program. I also don't have to render any intermediate files, and the end result is - to my pleasant surprise - significantly better than before! And don't even get me started on the unlimited audio tracks. Ulead Video Studio 11 Plus only had 2. Yep, 2 audio tracks. And Premiere has an unlimited number. I love Premiere!!!

No comments:

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai