background image

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Running Man

Alright, the new animation is up! It's called "Running Man." It is 40 seconds long. I'll let you watch it, then I'll give you some specs:


This animation took about 1 week to animate, 20 hours to render, and few minutes to edit. Youtube is getting really amazing quality wise. There is hardly any difference between the HD version of this youtube video and the .avi that is on my hard drive.

Speaking of Youtube video quality, I don't know what I am going to do about this 1080p stuff. I mean, I don't have a full HD camcorder, and I don't have a full HD monitor. I really can't produce anything that is 1080p. I guess I'll just live with 720p for a while.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the video. Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai