background image

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mechanics Vs. Aliens Stuff

I am glad that people like the Mechanics Vs. Aliens series. Unfortunately, there is obviously a demand for more, and I haven't released an episode in a while, so people are starting to raise their eyebrows. I've gotten a lot of comments about MVA on non-MVA videos lately.

For this reason, I have taken two Mechanics Vs. Aliens clips that I had previously only shown on my blog and put them both into one video on YouTube. Most of the people on YouTube who like Mechanics Vs. Aliens probably haven't seen these, so I figure that they will enjoy watching them (and, maybe they will be attracted to my blog!).

So, without further ado, here is said video:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai