background image

Thursday, September 3, 2009

A more newsy post than the one below.

An ongoing development has pushed aside my current project. I think I now have more projects on hold at one time than I ever have before. My new obligation is to make cinematics for a Crysis total conversion mod over at Crymod forums. This takes priority over my film for the RCT3 machinima contest (which wasn't gonna make it in time anyway), because I made the commitment back when I released 37 Seconds of Cinematic Win. The day I released it, the leader of this new Crysis mod asked if I would do the cinematics for their mod, and I said "Yes."

So now I will be doing some Crysis movie making, on top of my new film, which is on top of something I haven't told anyone about yet, which is on top of Mechanics Vs. Aliens episode 6. Phew.

Oh, and in some unofficial but related news, today I released 2 short clips from my RCT3 machinima, which I quickly took back down. I was showing them, upon request, to the fore mentioned leader of the mod for which I will be making the Crysis cinematics. A couple lucky people saw them (Ultima9345 and LUCASgProductions, at least) so if you want any info about these shots that I actually didn't want anyone to see, you'd have to get it from them. Because it's unofficial, and I don't post unofficial news. Wait. That's just what I've been doing. Crap.

2 comments:

L0rdG1gabyt3 said...

I wanna see the clips!!!

HardCore said...

You'll see them when the video is finished.

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai