background image

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Project agenda

Well, since my latest project is going slowly, there is not much to update about it, so I figured I would give a list of projects in the order that I intend to do them:

Highbridge Film (in progress)
Crysis crash montage
Crysis machinima (not a series-just a stand alone film)
Mechanics Vs. Aliens episode 6
Another live action film (maybe)
Mechanics Vs. Aliens episode 7

Well, I hope you like that arrangement, I'm sorry if you feel that there isn't enough Mechanics Vs. Aliens. I do have some information about it though: I don't think there will be many more than 10 Mechanics Vs. Aliens episodes. I am looking at somewhere between 9 and 11 episodes... so 10 is a pretty good ballpark figure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks good. It will be nice to see what you come up with when making machinima in a different engine. I am looking at some other engines to for future projects past IMPACT..... which by the way, is still under production.

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai