background image

Sunday, February 22, 2009

As the film festival looms ominously closer.....

Well, I know that you can't tell, but I uploaded that half-film a while ago (Feb. 6) and forgot to post about it. Anyway, it doesn't matter much to whoever is reading this, because it is set to private and only 2 people besides me are able to see it on YouTube. Since I am now starting over, I once again have that awkward emptypagephobia that makes it really hard to write a script.

So, besides that, sorry for not posting anything for 20 days. I'm really inconsistent with this blogging thing, aren't I? Would more of you read my blog if it was more consistent? Unfortunatley, I can only guess what you might reply to that, because the only person who ever comments here is LordG1gabyt3!!! (Which I do appreciate, but I would also like to see this blog grow a little).

I guess that's it. Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, maybe I won't comment on this one! Wait, I think I just did! AARRG!!

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai