background image

Monday, December 15, 2008

Some progress

Hello everyone, here's a quick snapshot.


The primary progress that you can see here is in the beachfront houses, but there is also plenty of detail added to the city: a park area, completed roads with working cars, and a tram system that transports peeps from one building to another throughout the city.

As for the episode itself, editing is going pretty well. I have edited about 5:30 of the episode, but there is more to go. I am thinking that the scene that has the city in it will be relatively short, but don't worry; I will be fleshing it out much more in later episodes.

Oh, yeah. I'll also be adding palm trees by the beach houses, and looking at this screen shot, I'm thinking that maybe I should make some of the skyscrapers taller, as they are pretty much all the same height. Let me know what you think about the buildings.

No comments:

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai