background image

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"MVA Randomness"

Today Ultima9345 uploaded a video entitled "MVA Randomness," which had a kind of Haloween theme to it... I think. Maybe. Or maybe it's just a coincidence that it says "Happy Halloween" at the end. I don't know.


Anyway, the general idea I got from it was that 2 Aliens were getting into mischief, so the Robot Supervisor turned them into pumpkinheads. Something like that. It's kinda hard to tell what's going on, I know, but I loved it since it was based off of my own work (mental note everybody: you get HardCore brownie points if you do interpertations or spoofs of my work [haha, somehow I don't think anyone would really WANT "HardCore brownie points"]).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting....... Not even sure if they are speaking English.

Why doesnt anyone make a tribute video to me? ;)

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai