background image

Monday, July 16, 2012

Mechanics Vs. Aliens Episode 6

Today I finished Mechanics Vs. Aliens Episode 6. I'm pretty stoked about that. As of the writing of this blog post, it has not yet finished uploading to YouTube. When it goes up, I will have fulfilled the promise that I made to everyone.

I finished Mechanics Vs. Aliens.

Episode 6 DID come out EVENTUALLY.

Man, I'm so glad to be done with this. And now we will see what I do about The Battle for Axis Mundi. It's now the only thing standing between me and a plate of film projects which are free from the limits of a rendering engine from 2004. Oh yeah, and I actually stayed up all night last night and all day today finishing up this masterpiece (or what I hope you will agree is a masterpiece, haha). So, I think that I will be going to sleep before it finishes uploading. YouTube tells me that when it is finished, it will be viewable here.

I hope to see a bunch of nice comments in the morning! Tell me what you think of the ending! ;D Peace out.

No comments:

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai