background image

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Frame by frame

So I got my walkcycle animation set up to be properly synchronized with all the particle effects and other RCT3 factors that I can't directly control (not always an easy task), and chugged out 150 frames/5 seconds of final footage! Woohoo!

It kinda seems sad that I am celebrating over getting just 5 seconds of my film done, but hey, at least I am making progress.

In other news, my college classes continue to be ten times more fun than regular schoolwork. Using Adobe Illustrator, I am tracing over the robot sketch that I posted a while ago. I'll post that when it is finished.

1 comment:

L0rdG1gabyt3 said...

Illustrator was fun.
I had to do a tracing of a self portriat, then a movie poster, and then a real life object.

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai