background image

Monday, February 7, 2011

Victory

Spectacular news! Today I found out that the last RCT3 Crash montage that I uploaded to YouTube has it's audio back! I feel hugely vindicated. When the audio was initially muted, YouTube was pushing it's ridiculous audio swap feature. I was appalled! Replace my video's music with something other than what I intended!? Absurd! I would never give in! And now.... MUAHAHAHA! THE AUDIO HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!


Unfortunately, the video will probably never regain the popularity it once had, and should still have now, were it not for the audio being ripped out. Check out the YouTube insight for it:

Yeah. It was pretty much dead in the water once the audio was taken away. Who knows if it will make a comeback? Nonetheless, I am very happy that anyone who cares can once more watch the montage in it's full, precisely timed glory.

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai