background image

Monday, March 15, 2010

An interesting observation

For some reason, I have started to see more FCR Editor tutorials than I saw before I had made my Machinima tutorial. Some of these "new" tutorials actually did come before my machinima tutorial, and I didn't see them because they weren't popular enough. But one of them caught my attention today, since it is almost a carbon copy of the first part of my FCR tutorial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaWFr_zl6T4

I think it is neat to see that you have had an influence on people like this. When you see something that was directly inspired by something that you did, it gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling inside.

2 comments:

CZsWorld said...

After seeing 10 more Pepsi themed parks and a machinima called ROBBERY!, I no longer can feel that feeling.

HardCore said...

Hahaha!

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai