background image

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A few videos I would like to highlight

Yo people, how's it going? Today I would like to share a few of my favorite new RCT3 machinimas with you.

Before that, however, I would like to do a short update on MVA episode 6. As stated, the episode is officially in production, however I have not started on it in full force yet. Unfortunatley, I probably won't for 3-4 weeks or so, because I have a few vacations coming up. It could be longer than that even, because it sounds like LordG1gabyt3 might hold a machinima contest of sorts and I don't want to miss that.

Now that that is out of the way, here are a few RCT3 movies that I think are worth a look:

ROBBERY! by New023 is basically the same video as JAILBREAK! for the first half, but then has an awesome looking highway scene. I enjoyed it alot even though it's not that original.

North American Earthquake 3 Apocalypse by Julesoogle is a sequal to his last North american earthquake movie, and has a whole bunch of destruction. I composed a lot of the music used in it, so it is extra fun for me to watch it, but I am sure you will enjoy it too.

Finally, 2 acts of the long awaited IMPACT! by LordG1gabyt3 have been released, with the third and final act coming up in a few days. 


As far as a review goes... I suppose I should reserve some judgement until the 3rd act comes out, however I will say that I have enjoyed watching it very much so far. It seems like LordG1gabyt3 has been making RCT3 machinima for a long time, but I just realized that IMPACT! is technically only his second film. Thus, I think the most obvious statement to make is that IMPACT! is very ambitious for his second film, and it looks like he has learned a lot from it.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai