background image

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Stinking on ice

Well, my live-action film that I was working on for the Highbridge Film Festival is pretty much screwed.... So I'll just be entering a different video that I have already made. I'm entering "The Destruction of the Beach Family Sand Castle." And, if you want, you can be doubtful, skeptical, think it's weird, and say "And you expect to be competitive with this?" (That's what my Dad just said to me when I told him I what I was entering).

But, to be totally honest, I don't give a flying flip what you think. And, for the record, I never have. I'm doing this as a hobby, which means I can do whatever darn well pleases me, for my own amusement, with no obligations or consequences in any form what-so-ever.

SO FRAK ON THAT, PEOPLE. (I've started saying "Frak" lately)

1 comment:

L0rdG1gabyt3 said...

You tell em! A hobby is meant to be fun. Not stressful or forced in any way. If you wanted to enter a film of you punching yourself repeatedly in the face, well, more power to you!

Good luck at the film festival.

Web Counter
Golden Gate Bonsai